Top 10 E-volutionary changes to the Haibike Xduro Nduro 2019 electric mountain bike.
Wouldn’t you prefer to ride an e-MTB that had more torque, more power, more range, more downhill aggression, one that has no 15.5mph speed resistance, has a faster charging time and climbs difficult terrain like no other electric bike on the market?
E-Flow Cycles is very excited about this year's groundbreaking Haibike Flyon range, with the all new TQ electric bike motor, arriving this summer!
HERE ARE 10 GROUND BREAKING INNOVATIONS ABOUT THE FLYON YOU SHOULD KNOW!
- The motor is new to the market and is designed by a company called TQ. This company designs & manufactures direct-current motors for the control of modern satellites.
- There is a new powerful 630Wh battery.
- The motor provides up to 120Nm of torque.
- The motor assistance levels up to 500%.
- When riding above the motor speed limit the dual flywheels 100% decouple, removing all resistance. When the drive is disengaged, no internal components are moving.
- It is super efficient, with ultra high torque and ability, specifically designed to meet the demands of the most adventurous e-mountain biker.
80% battery charge time within just 60 minutes.
- A Carbon frame and 5000 lumen front light.
Twin Tail Lights with eight highly-efficient LEDs, making the e-bike easily visible from the side.
- A newly developed speed sensor disc that is 18 times more accurate, allowing it to recognise acceleration at slow speeds, e.g. hill starts.
Be the first to demo the Haibike Xduro Nduro 10.0 Flyon this summer. Email email@example.com and be the first to ride one.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.