The Terms & Conditions
Our insurance policy stipulates all riders must be 18 years or above (call us if you're 16-17) and:
- Have a full UK Motorcycle licence available for inspection prior to loan of an e-motorcycles over 7.2KW.
If you passed your driving test before the 1st February 2001, you can test ride a Super Soco or Zero 7.2kw without L Plates. If you passed your driving test after 1st February 2001, you must have successfully completed a compulsory basic training (CBT) and agree to ride with visible L plates.
- Have 1 additional ID (UK passport or Debit/Credit Card) available prior to the test ride.
- Have provided us with National Insurance number for use with DVLA license endorsement checker service prior to the test ride.
- Have no more than 6 endorsement points currently valid.
- Have not been involved in more than 1 motoring accident or claim during the previous 3 years.
- Be leaving a vehicle & the keys with us for the period of the loan.
- Agree to return the e-motorcycle on or before the agreed return time.
- Agree to pay any Traffic penalty or fines incurred during the loan period.
- Agree to pay a maximum of £550 excess in the event of any damage caused during the loan.
- Wear a road legal helmet and appropriate protection and clothing.