Coast2Coast Charity Ride
COMPLETED OCTOBER 2017
...electric bikes make the impossible, possible!
Do you dream of conquering a 'bucket list' cycle challenge but never have the time to train; feel your fitness, health, weight or age make it impossible? An electric bike can make the impossible, possible! E-bikes remove the physical barriers, cut through mileage and flatten hills. Join us on a 4 day scenic charity cycle through the Lake District and Pennines, from Whitehaven to Tynemouth, and achieve your impossible!
whitehaven to tynemouth in 4 days
- 4 days fantastic scenic cycling through the Lake District, Pennines and more.
- Bus from and to London (if you're driving, costs will be amended accordingly) and bike trailer transport. Including transfers in Whitehaven and Tynemouth.
- Guided route from coast to coast, with choice of Route A (cycle paths/other) and Route B (single track/off road, for experienced mountain bikers only).
- Baggage transfers between accommodation during the 4 day challenge
- Full support vehicle, mechanic & first aid.
- 5 nights full bed & breakfast twin room occupancy. Single occupancy available for a further £30 p/night.
- Detailed route information including places to stop, eat and visit along the way
- Recommended (tried & tested) lunch venues and restaurants. Drinks & energy bars provided on route.
***Riders are welcome to cycle for an alternative local charity, just let us know your charity of choice and we will add them to our list.
Please email email@example.com for a full brochure, application form and fundraising pack.
Cyclists are riding for the following local charities, all with a fundraising target between £250-£1,000.
CHOOSE A CHARITY YOU WOULD MOST LIKE TO SUPPORT