The Lock-chain combination is an excellent choice when it comes to securing your bike. Its flexibility means the lock-chain combination is very convenient and offer many ways of locking bikes to fixed objects. A bike that is secured in this way cannot simply be picked up and carried away – which is a real security advantage.
- 8 mm thick square chain
- The chain, the lock body and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel
- Automatic keyhole cover to prevent corrosion and the ingress of dirt
- ABUS Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulation attempts, e.g. picking
Operation and use:
- Good protection at medium theft risk
- Recommended for securing good bicycles
- The longer the chain, the easier the bicycle can be locked to a fixed object
The high-quality “Plus” cylinder of the Chain Lock Steel-O-Chain™ 9808 is the safest that ABUS currently offers
No matter if someone tries to break into the bike lock or the “Plus” cylinder with special tools – they won’t get very far. The hidden “Plus” cylinder is the safest disc cylinder currently used in ABUS products.