The king of DH / race pedals. mallet pedals feature a double sided open design allowing for quick and reliable engagement with minimal mud clogging. A two piece body keeps the weight down whilst providing a strong and durable platform. mallet DH are the clipless pedal of choice by most Pro World Cup riders.
The ability to set the release angle of the cleats to either 15° to 20° means you can be really active on the pedal whilst still remaining attached to the bike. The concave pedal body gives a flat pedal feel with the assurance that you are connected to the bike.
- Concave platform for secure foothold
- 8 adjustable pins per side for grip
- Traction pad technology customizable interface
- Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped
- Chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes
- 57mm q-factor for stability at speed
- 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding
- Customizable float & release angle
- Premium bearings & double seal system