Motor: Bosch Performance CX, Generation 4,Cruise 250w
Battery: Bosch Powertube 625wh
Display: Bosch Purion Display
Wheel Size: 27.5 x 2.6
Tyres: Schwalbe Hans Dampf Kevlar
Transmission: Sram NX Eagle™ 12 Speed
Suspension: RockShox Lyrik Charger RC, eMTB Approved, 170mm
Brakes: Magura MT Fifty HydrDisc F: 203 R: 203
Cassette: Sram PG-1210 Eagle™, 11-50T
Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe Select+, Trunnion Mount
Frame: C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology
Handlebars: Newman Evolution SL | 760mm
Added Features: Cube Internal Dropper Post
The all new Generation 4 Performance Line CX drive unit is the ideal drive for off-road conditions. With its maximum torque of 75 Nm, the strong drive unit guarantees more riding enjoyment. The powerful drive and innovative gear concept enable fast sprints and a very sporty riding style.
• Specifically designed for sporty usage: Powerful support of up to 340% for a new riding sensation – even uphill.
• The new motor offers a convincingly natural riding sensation thanks to a freewheel
• Lasting and strong: Up to high cadences with a continuous maximum torque of 75 Nm on trails.
• Small turn, large effect: Put your feet on the pedals and you will notice the instant flow, enabling you to emerge from curves with power.
• Efficient: Bosch drive units are capable of achieving maximum power, even under high loads.
• eMTB mode: More riding enjoyment without switching modes. Changing support modes is not necessary. The rider can concentrate fully on the trail.
The Purion system compact on-board computer is a display and control unit in one and is the perfect device for those who wish to focus on the most important information. The display provides a clear overview of the charge status, speed, ride mode, range, trip distance and total distance.
The new PowerTube 625 lets you enjoy long and mountainous rides, while still reserving plenty of energy for every adventure. Thanks to a rated capacity of 16.7 Ah and approx. 625 Wh energy content, the lithium-ion battery brings maximum ranges and altitudes within your grasp. The well-secured PowerTube 625 will not fall out of its housing, even on demanding terrain. But is still easily removed. After approx. 3.7 hours, the battery is fully charged with the 6 A Fast Charger, while half the charge is already attained after approx. 1.4 hours.