This compact front light delivers 100 lumens of light output from a small and lightweight design. This tiny unit is ideal for the everyday commute.
- 1 x CREE XT-E (R4) high brightness LED
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery (3.7V 700mAh)
- USB rechargeable
- Water resistant headlight with durable aluminum alloy light cap
- 4 modes : Over drive - 100 lumen, 2 hours runtime / High - 50 lumens, 3 hours 50 mins runtime / Standard - 20 lumens, 8 hours 25 mins runtime / Flashing - 8 hours 20 mins runtime
- Quick release handlebar mount (fits 22-31.8mm)
- Low battery, charging and fully charged indicator
- Automatic fully charged cut-off system
- High precision optical lens
- Size: 71 x 43 x 25mm / 57.7g
- Charge time - 2 hours
Cycling Weekly Review
Moon is fast becoming one of our favourite bike light brands, and the Meteor only cements this further. This tiny light punches well above its weight; it’s predominantly a spotlight, but with enough side light to be useful. It’s even powerful enough to use on dark country lanes and, with the use of the helmet mount, would make a great additional light.
It's a powerful little puppy, and with five modes including attention-grabbing flash and strobe, this would work for a ride that mixes town and country. READ MORE...