Motor: Bosch Performance CX, Generation 4,Cruise 250w
Battery: Bosch Powertube 625wh
Display: Bosch Kiox Display
Wheel Size: 29 x 2.6
Tyres: F: Schwalbe Magic Mary Kevlar R: Schwalbe Hans Dampf
Transmission: Sram X01 Eagle | 12 Speed
Suspension: Fox 36 Float Factory, Kashima Coated, 150mm
Brakes: Shimano XT Disc F: 203 R: 203
Cassette: Sram PG1230 | 11-50T
Rear Shock: Fox Nude TR EVOL | Kashima
Frame: Carbon Mainframe | Alloy Swingarm
Handlebars: Syncros Carbon | 780mm
Added Features: Range booster Ready | Scott TwinLoc System | Fox Dropper Transfer Factory, Kashima Coated
The all new Generation 4 Performance Line CX drive unit is the ideal drive for off-road conditions. With its maximum torque of 75 Nm, the strong drive unit guarantees more riding enjoyment. The powerful drive and innovative gear concept enable fast sprints and a very sporty riding style.
• Specifically designed for sporty usage: Powerful support of up to 340% for a new riding sensation – even uphill.
• The new motor offers a convincingly natural riding sensation thanks to a freewheel
• Lasting and strong: Up to high cadences with a continuous maximum torque of 75 Nm on trails.
• Small turn, large effect: Put your feet on the pedals and you will notice the instant flow, enabling you to emerge from curves with power.
• Efficient: Bosch drive units are capable of achieving maximum power, even under high loads.
• eMTB mode: More riding enjoyment without switching modes. Changing support modes is not necessary. The rider can concentrate fully on the trail.
Kiox is the on-board computer for ambitious sporty riders. Kiox has all the classic functions of an on-board computer, while at the same time giving you access to the digital world via the smartphone app. The colour display gives you all riding data at a glance, while the separate control unit allows you to stay in control of the handlebars and keep an eye on the terrain. Kiox can record your trips and send all the relevant data via the smartphone's Bluetooth connection to the eBike Connect online portal. This makes Kiox your perfect companion on every ride. Using Bluetooth technology to connect with an optional chest strap enables you to check your current heart rate at all times, thus getting the most out of your training. The Bluetooth low energy interface also enables updates to the software to be downloaded onto your on-board computer without requiring a cable connection.
The new PowerTube 625 lets you enjoy long and mountainous rides, while still reserving plenty of energy for every adventure. Thanks to a rated capacity of 16.7 Ah and approx. 625 Wh energy content, the lithium-ion battery brings maximum ranges and altitudes within your grasp. The well-secured PowerTube 625 will not fall out of its housing, even on demanding terrain. But is still easily removed. After approx. 3.7 hours, the battery is fully charged with the 6 A Fast Charger, while half the charge is already attained after approx. 1.4 hours.