Motor: Bosch Performance CX | Generation 4 | Cruise 250w
Battery: Bosch Powertube 500wh
Display: Bosch Purion Display
Wheel Size: 29 x 2.6
Tyres: Maxxis Rekon
Transmission: Sram SX Eagle | 12 Speed
Suspension: Rockshox Recon RLSolo | E-Bike | 140mm
Brakes: Shimano BR Disc F: 203 R: 203
Cassette: Sram PG1210 | 11-50T
Rear Shock: X-Fusion NUDE | Trunnion
Frame: Alloy Frame | Virtual 4 link kinematic 27.5” and 29” Compatible
Handlebars: Syncros Alloy | 740mm
Added Features: Range Booster Ready | Scott TwinLoc System | Syncros Dropper
The all new Generation 4 Performance Line CX drive unit is the ideal drive for off-road conditions. With its maximum torque of 75 Nm, the strong drive unit guarantees more riding enjoyment. The powerful drive and innovative gear concept enable fast sprints and a very sporty riding style.
• Specifically designed for sporty usage: Powerful support of up to 340% for a new riding sensation – even uphill.
• The new motor offers a convincingly natural riding sensation thanks to a freewheel
• Lasting and strong: Up to high cadences with a continuous maximum torque of 75 Nm on trails.
• Small turn, large effect: Put your feet on the pedals and you will notice the instant flow, enabling you to emerge from curves with power.
• Efficient: Bosch drive units are capable of achieving maximum power, even under high loads.
• eMTB mode: More riding enjoyment without switching modes. Changing support modes is not necessary. The rider can concentrate fully on the trail.
The Purion system compact on-board computer is a display and control unit in one and is the perfect device for those who wish to focus on the most important information. The display provides a clear overview of the charge status, speed, ride mode, range, trip distance and total distance.
With the PowerTube 500, Bosch offers a battery that fits perfectly inside the frame and that can be installed horizontally or vertically – more design integration for a more dynamic look. The battery is concealed and perfectly protected by the frame. A convenient function means that the battery pops approx. 2 cm out of the frame when unlocked, making it easier to handle.